Anaheim Surf Winter Classic Tournament Anaheim Surf is pleased to host another year of our Winter Soccer Tournament. We welcome all newcomers and appreciate the teams and clubs that have supported
Anaheim Surf Winter Classic Tournament
Anaheim Surf is pleased to host another year of our Winter Soccer Tournament. We welcome all newcomers and appreciate the teams and clubs that have supported us year after year and in our Anaheim Surf Winter Cup Tournament.
We are grateful to the Players, Coaches, Administrators and soccer families that continue to make this tournament your tournament of choice. As always, we will strive to provide the very best competition, which will include many past and current Gold and Premier Teams and Tier 1 Teams.
This tournament offers the following opportunities:
- Class I & Class III
- Boys & Girls Under 9 thru Under 15 (2002 – 2009)
- Excellent Competition for ALL levels
- Great Preparation for State Cup / National Cup
- Excellent Champions Awards and Recognition
- Location Information: Silverlakes, Orange, Villa Park and Anaheim
- No Friday Night Check-In / Minimum 3 Games
Everything a quality tournament should be- Absolute BEST VALUE!
We take great pride in providing a competitive environment for all teams. We hope that this tournament will challenge all the participants to raise their game to the next level. In an effort to provide you and your team with a premier event, the registration process is an on-line service with a secure on-line payment option. The result will be expedited communication and information throughout the event via e-mail and on the tournament website.
Come join us for the great weather and a weekend of some wonderful soccer!
Discounts & Rebates:
- Register by October 31st and get $50 off registration price
- Get a $175 rebate to each team that wins their individual Fall 2016 league flight.
- Register more than 5 teams from the same Club and get discounted registration. (Contact us for details)
Team Brackets: **Tournament Brackets are for the 2016-2017 Fall Season**
Boys and Girls Under 9A thru Under 15 (2002 – 2009)
Games: All teams will play a minimum of three (3) games. Finals will result in many teams playing four (4) games. Teams will play three (3) games on Saturday and Sunday. Final games will be played on Sunday afternoon.
Check-In: Will be held at your venue prior to your first game on Saturday, December 10th.
Hotel Accommodations: Info coming soon!
Anaheim Surf wishes you all Good Luck!
Eddie Carrillo – Tournament Director
Anaheim Surf Club Director
9 (Saturday) 7:00 am - 10 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
5555 Hamner Ave, Norco, CA 92860