WELCOME TO SILVERLAKES
- 24 full-size soccer fields
- 4 LED Lit Synthetic Fields
- 5 equestrian arenas
- 1,500 horse stall capacity
- 12,000 Square Foot Outdoor Cafe
- 10,000 person Concert Facility called The BackYard
- 150 seat restaurant called The FieldHouse – Now Open
- Private banquet facility for 200 people called The FieldHouse Terrace.
Future Developments include
- A lit stadium field with a 5,000 seat capacity
- An indoor sports facility
The primary use of this property will be for sporting events. Secondary use will be for concerts, conferences, corporate events and other outdoor gatherings.
The mission of SilverLakes is to create the highest level “Wimbledon- experience” for tournament activities and give participants and their families an amazing experience.
Want to see the rest of our property?
Welcome to SILVERLAKES
5555 Hamner Avenue
Norco, CA 92860
GET DIRECTIONS TO SILVERLAKES
TURN BY TURN DIRECTIONS
From the 60, I-10 or 210 freeways:
· Take the I-15 Southbound towards Norco
· Take Exit 103 Limonite Ave and proceed right onto Limonite Ave
· Take a left onto Hamner Ave, and follow that to the intersection of Citrus St
· Turn left at the intersection into SilverLakes!
From the 91 freeway
· Take the I-15 Northbound towards Norco
· Take Exit 100 Towards Sixth Street/Norco Dr and proceed left across the bridge onto Norco Dr.
· Take the first right onto Hamner Ave, and follow that to the intersection of Citrus St
· Turn right at the intersection and you have arrived at SilverLakes!
- NO ALCOHOL/DRUGS
- NO E-CIGS/VAPES
- NO GLASS BOTTLES
- NO BIKES/SKATEBOARDS
- NO ROLLERBLADES
- NO FIREARMS/WEAPONS
- NO DRONES
- NO PROMOTIONAL ITEMS/FLYERS
- NO CAMPING/TAILGATING
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD.
- NO WALK-INS
- NO PETS
- NO FOOD VENDORS ARE PERMITTED IN PARK WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION
- PARKED IN MARKED SPACES ONLY
- A SPEED LIMIT OF 10 MPH ENFORCED AT ALL TIMES
- RESPECT PEDESTRIANS
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING
- By parking your vehicle at SilverLakes, you acknowledge and agree to assume all risks of loss or damage to your vehicle and to the personal property left in your vehicle, including without limitation, loss or damage related to fire, theft, or natural disaster. You further acknowledge that your assumption of such risks of loss or damage to your vehicle relieves SilverLakes of any and all liability for theft, fire damage or loss to your vehicle, or to any personal property left in your vehicle.
- No employee of SilverLakes has the authority to alter, vary or increase SilverLakes’ liability.
- SilverLakes reserves the right to refuse parking privileges to anyone at any time. All claims require immediate notification to the management regardless of fault or allegations.
- Park & lock your car. Do not leave valuables.
- No Overnight Parking Allowed. Any Vehicle Remaining at SilverLakes After Closing Will be Towed Pursuant to Applicable Law.
- NO Overnight RV Parking Allowed.
WEEKEND PARKING PRICES
$12.00 per car
$25.00 per RV
$25.00 per bus
In following guidance from the CDC, we now only accept credit and debit cards. No cash is accepted on the property.
(Special prices may apply for a special event.)